Bob & Margo's Sanibel 18
Last Updated: July 8, 2007
CVI - Captiva Yachts, Inc., Oldsmar, Florida.
0121A - Probably the 121th boat built.
B7 - Built February 1987.
87 -Model Year 1987.
Bob & Margo are the proud owners of this fine boat.
Cabin with Solar Vent.
Jib Downhaul - attached to top of Jib.
Jib Downhaul - block on foredeck.
Rig for raising sails from the cockpit.
- 17' 9''=LOA
- Honda 4 stroke 5hp motor.
- Performance trailer w/ folding jack stand & bearing buddies
- White hull
- Main and jib sails good condition with 2 reef points sewn in on main and 1 reef point sewn in on jib
- Jiffy reefing for mainsail
- Jib downhaul
- 4:1 mainsheet system installed
- Nicro solar vent in forward hatch
- Louvered vent in companionway cover
- Block system to raise and lower rudder
- Deep cycle battery
- Cetol on exterior wood
- 6 gal gas tank
- Teak interior-good shape
- Ports (4) with quick release cams
- Anchors (Bruce and Danforth)
Main Sheet rigging. Although it looks more pleasing,
Bob found out that the rear boom rigging worked better.
Please email Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.